Work place massage is a seated chair massage that is done fully clothed in a specifically designed chair. Our work place massage technique includes acu-pressure and shiatsu techniques which work areas of tension in the body – neck, shoulders, back and arms. Each treatment accommodates the individual needs of the client.
Workplace massage is a preventive measure helping to keep employees healthy and at work.
Employers benefit from Workplace massage:
- Boosts staff morale
- Encourages staff loyalty
- Supports a happier, more positive work environment
- Reduces sick leave
- Is a competitive advantage in attracting and retaining staff
- Raises productivity
- Increases mental clarity & problem solving abilities
- An inexpensive employee benefit – a win/win situation for employer/ee
Employees benefit from Workplace massage:
- Relieves stress which is a major contributor to all illnesses
- Releases tension, aches and pains in the body
- Staff feel appreciated and valued
- Improves staff relationships
- A more relaxed and positive work environment
- Eases OOS and RSI symptoms
10 minute massage – $15 (plus GST)
This massage focuses on the shoulders, neck and upper back areas helping to relieve tension, stress and headaches.
15 minute massage – $20 (plus GST)
In addition to the 10 minute massage this treatment allows the therapist more time to focus on more individual needs in the upper back and neck area.
20 minute massage – $25 (plus GST)
Further to the 15 minute treatment work can be done on the lower back or arms, which is very helpful to those who spend significant time on keyboard or repetitive tasks.
30 minutes massage – $35 (plus GST)
A more in depth treatment allowing time to address all of the above areas.